03 December 2010

Prayers to get soleh and solehah children


Al-Baqarah: verse 128





" Our Lord, and make us Muslims [in submission] to You and from our descendants a Muslim nation [in submission] to You. And show us our rites and accept our repentance. Indeed, You are the Accepting of repentance, the Merciful."

Al-Imran: verse 38




"At that, Zechariah called upon his Lord, saying, "My Lord, grant me from Yourself a good offspring. Indeed, You are the Hearer of supplication."

As-saafat: verse 100


"My Lord, grant me [a child] from among the righteous."


Prayer so that our children be diligent in performing prayers (ibrahim:verse 40)






"My Lord, make me an establisher of prayer, and [many] from my descendants. Our Lord, and accept my supplication."


Soften the heart of naughty children (surah taha: verse 1-6)


Ta, Ha.




We have not sent down to you the Qur'an that you be distressed



But only as a reminder for those who fear [ Allah ]



A revelation from He who created the earth and highest heavens,



The Most Merciful [who is] above the Throne established.



To Him belongs what is in the heavens and what is on the earth and what is between them and what is under the soil.

Being given children that always heartwarming ( furqan: verse 74)





And those who say, "Our Lord, grant us from among our wives and offspring comfort to our eyes and make us an example for the righteous."

No comments: